Video tutorials for RegioGraph
Below you can access video tutorials on the most important functions of RegioGraph:
- Lesson 1: Getting to know RegioGraph’s interface
- Lesson 2: Navigating and zooming
- Lesson 3: Creating maps
- Lesson 4: Formatting layers
- Lesson 5: Working with layer tables
- Lesson 6: Visualizing locations
- Lesson 7: Importing external data tables
- Lesson 8: Visualizing data
- Lesson 9: Aggregating regions
- Lesson 10: Exporting maps
A video window will open for the flash film (Adobe®Flash®Player required) - max. length is 2 min. per film, size is between 4 and 6 MB.
Improve your RegioGraph skills!
For additional tutorials on RegioGraph click here.